Friday 6 September 2013

New Fire Glide

So... I got Mitchell Duncan to have a go at my game. He liked it, but, when he was gliding he was like... Dude, what's he doing there? Then he elaborated saying that he couldnt visually understand very well that the character was gliding. So... By taking his advice I decided to do a new animation for the glide, something hopefully way cooler.

Here is the development of my new gliding animation:


So after I was happy with the drawing I animated it

 photo 1_Fire_Animation_zpsab0f0e99.gif

Then I introduced the character
 photo 2_Character_Introduced_zpsb9e1faf0.gif

I showed it to Kah and he said it was too static, that it need a little bit of random body movement when gliding. So I changed it again, and it ended up pretty cool.

 photo 3_Not_Static_zps52705f8e.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment