Tuesday 1 October 2013

Token

Mohsin has started coding a collection of tokens that we can later on turn into an upgrade for the character, not sure what yet. He needed a drawing to start making it so I made him this really horrible looking token, but then Warren drew one that I really like and I grabbed it, redrew it, and animated it.

This is the one I quickly drew for Mohsin, don't judge me yet! It gets better


Then I grabbed warrens drawing and made this one


I made each sphere as a different layer rotating around the token

 photo 2_zps06dc44c5.gif
Then I added lightnings inside it

 photo 3_Lightnings_zps59da5748.gif
Next step was to have each surrounding sphere to change size
 photo 4_Orbs_Size_Change_zps14735485.gif
I was happy with it but I thought it was a little bit skippy, so I doubled the amount of frames
 photo 5_More_Frames_zpscb30d06e.gif
I also made an animation for when the token is collected
 photo 6_Collision_zpse9c989de.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment