Thursday 3 October 2013

Shooting, Glide, Bullet Collision

So after drawing the explosion I realised the there was a lot that I could improve on my character. I already had the technique down, it was just a matter of applying it to whatever I could.

The way I did it was, I had this blue sphere with an outside glow and I followed the explosion pattern, going from a dark outline to a strong white colour in the middle.


Then I used the warp tool to add motion aesthetic to the sphere. 


I created several versions until I was happy with it

This is what it looked like in the end:


Here is the animation:

 photo 4_Sphere_zps9bb72845.gif

Then I did the same for the collision, used the same sphere, just a different pattern

 photo 5_Collision_zpse648006f.gif

Same deal with the collision of bullets between robots and character



Animation:
 photo 8_Double_Collision_zps3790030a.gif

Then I figured: "Might as well change the glide as well and make it all consistent!

And so I did


Animations:

 photo 10_New_Glide_Animation_zpsca49944a.gif


 photo 11_Shooting_Gliding_zpsa884f256.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment