Friday 29 March 2013

251 - Guitar Tuner

So it was time I got my guitar tuner down to surgery. The plan was to detach its speaker out of it so I would be able to use its sound input and reuse the speaker as the sound output, but with the pedal in the middle, otherwise there wouldn't really a point to it right?
I also bought a cheap guitar cable so I can change the plug type, otherwise it won't work with the pedal.


So here is the guitar tuner facing backwards (I think) without the speaker that was originally located on the circle that says Speaker. I know.. pretty obvious.. but just saying.



Here is the speaker by itself and notice those two metal wires coming out of it, those are the + and the - from  its input/output.


Here I soldered the + and - of the sound input into one half of the guitar cable.


Same with the speaker output connected to the other half.




No comments:

Post a Comment