Wednesday 27 March 2013

241 - From Start!!!

Blah! Just tired, haha! Life of a designer.

Ok, let's talk business...

I started all ooover again, not because I gave up, but because I think that by exploring what I have already explored with my first try, I think I can do muuch better if I start from scratch. :)

Here it is, my new model. I'm much more confident now and I feel this has a lot more chances of working the way I want it to work.


Took me way less time to model it this time, fortunately :) and instead of having several extrusions, I have several different objects that look like one 'character' or whatever you may call that thing.


Here is a transparent version of when I added the claws inside of the head. I am already happier with the way this looks. Its 11:11pm and I am about to get kicked out of uni again but I just wanna go further!!! damn. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment