Tuesday 26 March 2013

241 - Problems & Problems & Problems after Problems

So Maya is hating me for what Im trying to do and its making me very frustrated! Hell.. These are just a few of the problems Ive been having along the way...

- Ive been losing my textures everytime I transfer folders from my user to the Guest user

- Ive had to organise my Outliner at least 5 times to be able to group everything correctly and I probably have to do this everytime I load Maya.

- I have some broken faces that make no sense and I cant fix and are attached to other faces! I know what..?

- I cant make parts of my object disappear as part of my animation.

- As I try to shrink my object the textures remain the same size and they pretty much cover the whole thing.


Here are a couple of examples of the problems Ive had so far:


No textures...


Outliner for the Body of the Plant selecting other random parts of the Object. Aaargh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment