Friday 5 August 2011

DSDN 142 - Creative Coding.

I have come to the end of my development. These are my 8 final compositions of process coding. The plan was to go from complete structure into complete noise and then from noise to structure again. I used ellipse animantions to achieve my goal.



In this animation I wanted to have as much structure as possible. I used codes for structuring colours, the ellipses size, the triangles in the very middle, and how they change colour.



As the next iterations follow, I tried to structure scarcity and noise at the same time. In this composition I set a couple of the ellipses structure to be in random spots throughout the page.



In this composition I wanted to show less structure and more noise by adding more randomness with the ellipses.



The purpose of this iteration is to show a very noisy composition with little structure.



When doing the code for the animation above, I added as much randomness as possible, however, limiting the colour randomness. The purpose was to show complete noise and blur.



This composition was created to show that there is structure even behind noise. I tried to accelerate the ellipses and got a very structured pattern.



On this one I started playing with the structure I had by exploring noise.



This composition is also an iteration of noise exploration. I found very interesting how it is almost impossible to notice this structure was made out of randomized ellipses.

No comments:

Post a Comment