Tuesday 25 September 2012

Project 3 - Proposal

So me and Zak Brown went to the waterfront for our first shoot of the project and discussed several different ideas that could be used for the task.
We looked at reflections, silhouettes, different lighting colour, etc.
My idea is to focus on silhouettes, as in strong shadows. However, my aim is to set up a stage with manipulated objects that will look like real things when the shadows are projected. For example, I could use wire to make it look like a spider. This way I could use the shadows to express any message/meaning I want. Another interesting thing that clicked when I did the first shooting is that objects such as glass and plastic can project colourful shadows, which could add a lot to the aesthetic of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment