Tuesday 1 May 2012

Project 2 - Precedent 2.

Coming back from the study break, we had to discuss our storyboard ideas. I had already finished mine and was already working on the word 'Meteor'. However, after discussing with a few classmates I realized that the word 'Powerless', one I chose for one of my storyboards as well as brainstorm, had much more potential to be effective to the user in an animation. After that class I decided to start over but now using this new word.

When I came up with the idea of 'Powerless' I was trying to think of words from the area of politics. This thinking reminded me of this very comic above, which can be strongly related. Basically it just means that if the people are united into action, the politician(s) is/are 'Powerless'.

No comments:

Post a Comment