Friday 2 September 2011

DSDN 142 - Creative Coding.

This post reflects on my first concepts of the second project.

This was my very first result that I got out of one of the tutorials. It has a similar script as the one given but it is changed around. I has worked as another inspiration.



I decided to start off on the basic idea of a rotating ellipse. I don't intend to have forms, I have the goal to create something very abstract and unexpected. But we all start off on basic ideas. This is how it might work.



Out of the rotating ellipse, I created this interactive application where it changes colour as you move the mouse from one side of the screen to the other. I involves a lot of control as well, which is a bad thing when you wish to creative something very interactive, however, I plan to change it around so the abstractness will take over control.



The other day I had the idea of creating a bullseye using the ellipse and then have an arrow to create a relationship between the bullseye target and the arrow.
This is my first concept.



I now have a line which will supposedly represent the arrow moving towards the bullseye ellipse. In addition, everytime you shoot the arrow its speed slowly increases.

No comments:

Post a Comment